Thursday, June 4, 2015

Blue Poppy Days

I never would have known about this gem, the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden in Federal Way, had they not invited PAWA to join in their Blue Poppy Days event. The Rhody Garden folks  were gracious hosts and even got PAWA members in for free! There is also a super fascinating bonsai museum attached to the garden.

The star of the event, the blue poppy

Jan Jewell painting the blue poppies

Jan also did this amazing bonsai painting!

I'm trying to keep this blog updated as much as I can, but as you can see, I can be a little behind. You can keep up to date with what our members are doing by joining our Facebook Group. Also, the PAWA Eventbrite page has our upcoming paint-outs. Speaking of which, the Woodinvile paint out is tomorrow June 5, and Saturday, June 6! I will be there on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment